Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, it's been a long time since I've updated the family blog. I have been very busy. It's alreayd hard to find time to update this thing when you have two darling kids who love to do whatever Mom is doing. Then there's the laundry, the housecleaning, the meals, the shopping blah...blah...blah.... J/k I love it but I overwhelmed myself this past month by also taking on the planning of my Ward Christmas Party, the 1st Annual Barlow Relatives Glow-in-the-Dark Dodgeball Game, and to top it all off, I volunteered to watch my sister's 7 kids for a week over Thanksgiving while she went on vacation. Somehow I think I got the short end of that stick. Oh well. I like to help out when I can. So, now that you have the rundown of the latest and the greatest....let's get onto the best part of any blogs...the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment