Thursday, August 27, 2009


I loved going to the Bountiful Parade each year. Most of the years, my family had the opportunity to walk in the parade as pioneers. The past couple of years, however, I see less and less pioneers and more sponsored floats for advertising. Sad.....but I still enjoy it. It's Tradition!! To gather the family together and enjoy our front row seats on my Aunt Gina's lawn. I love it even more now that I can share it with my children. This year Preston had to work late so he missed the parade, but at least he made it to the fireworks later on that night. Don't you like our patriotic tattoos!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We still remember our 1st July 4th parade with you guys and the best fireworks display. Your blog bought back memories. So is that Preston that lost his job? Sorry to hear that. Love the Tates

    ReplyDelete