Thursday, August 27, 2009







We were also able to squeeze in a quick trip to Phoenix, Arizona to visit my brother Jonathon and his wife Wendy. The kids really had fun visiting with their cousins. There is something in the water down there because my Sister-in-law just had her 5th girl. Poor Aaron was the only boy in a sea of 6 girls. By the time we left he was running around the house with princess shoes and a pink purse. I was getting a little worried until I saw him running the barbie car into the barbies. That's my boy!!! We had tons of fun swimming, playing games, dancing to my brother's loud music, celebrating Preston's 30th, and having some really yummy Mexican food at the original Garcia's Restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Next time you are in the Phoenix area. let me know I will drive to Phoenix to see a dear friend from college!

    ReplyDelete