Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Few people will ever understand just how great life is. Many of us get caught up in the day to day hustle and bustle of "life" and we forget to laugh, smile and really let ourselves and our hearts be happy. I am referring to how I feel this moring about my family. I have a great wife who loves me and two great children- each one with their own personality and special light that makes them who they are and gives me a small glimpse into Heavenly Fathers heart as I love and nuture them and understand just what makes them so special.

Just last night I had a fun time laughing and tickling the children. Aaron is so funny and has such a great smile. Abigail too has a funny side. For example: just after returning home from the store, where Paige had purchased some new clothes hampers; one with the Disney Cars logo on it and another with Disneys' Tinkerbell on it. Before we could even tell the children what the clothes hampers were for, they had them over their heads and were running around bumping into each other and laughing histerically. I pause and marvel at the pure laughter of little children and I am again reminded of the beauty of my life. My children really are that glipmse of Heaven that I need to help me remember who I am and who I am becomming. I have the greatest family in the whole world!! (yeah I know I am a bit biased).....Preston

5 comments:

  1. Awwww....That is so sweet of you to say those things about your family. I admit, it is very difficult some days to remember how special my family is to me. Especially my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preston, you're a good dad. Thanks for posting this. It makes us all remember how precious our families are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud to say that you are family:-) What an awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo true . . . those are the wonderful moments in life. I hope you have millions and millions of moments like that and the perspective to always enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete