Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not so Funny Moment! After the snowsuit incident, the day just got even more hectic. Luckily for me, it was nap time so, after getting my two kids down for naps, I thought it was a perfect time to put a movie on for my niece and nephew and I would hop into the shower. It was really nice to just stand there and let the warm water wash away all of the tension that had built up. However, I think I should have just stayed in the shower for the rest of the day because all of the tension came right back as soon as I came downstairs. I guess while I was in the shower, Abigial had woken up and had pulled one of the diningroom chairs up to the counter, climbed up on the counter and had found a small bag of leftover hershey kisses in the cupboard. I found her down in the familyroom sitting on the couch with my niece just having the time of their lives stuffing their faces with chocolate. There were 20 or so wrappers on the couch and a couple more on the floor, chocolate all over their faces and their clothes not to mention all over the two cushions they were sitting on an a couple more kisses smooshed into the carpet right underneath them. Why is it that kids do things like this? I swear I never did things like this. Okay, so I was probably worse, but still. Isn't life already exciting. And besides, I don't think my husband was planning on using our tax return this year to recarpet the house or get new couches.

1 comment: