Friday, January 16, 2009

Okay...so the other day we were watching "The Little Mermaid". It's one of Abigail's latest favorite movies. She has officially hit the princess stage and only wants to watch princess like movies. Anyways, she was holding the dvd case and pointing out all of the characters for me; the Sea Witch, King Triton, Flounder, Crab and then Ariel. It was really cute to hear her pronounce their names. After she pointed to Ariel, she stopped squinted her eyebrows in deep thought and askes, as she points to Ariel's chest... "what's this?". Just to clarify what she was pointing at, I asked, "what's what?" Once again she points to her chest and asks, "whats this?". The first thing that came to my mind was to just say, "Seashells". "Ohhhh...she replies". Then she points to my chest and says, "Mommy....Seashells!". I just laughed...I am not sure I am ready for this phase in motherhood.

6 comments:

  1. That is so funny!! I can't believe that she loves Ariel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Just wait, girl, that stage of motherhood can get pretty embarrassing and awkward. It's all a wonderful adventure, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love that kids will accept any answer you give them. My niece calls the seashells her "Sick of Swimmins". Whatever works!

    Gavin is asking me how the baby is going to come out of my stomach and all I could think to say was "it's magic"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige, your family is beautiful. It is nice to catch up to you after all these years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cansas, my invite to your blog has expired. Could you please add me so I can see how cute Gavin is getting. Oh, and your expecting again! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete