Thursday, January 22, 2009

Okay, so I have been looking at my friend Jamie's blog and I realized I better post a more recent picture of me now that I have been working out. The only problem is they messed the name up. It totally looks more like me then Debra Messing...whoever that is. Hee hee hee Seriously now. This is what I want to look like by the end of this year. I was somewhat slim and trim when I came home from my mission but as soon as I got married that completely went out the window. With late nights, eating out, getting to buy your own food (in a family of 12, cold cereal was a Christmas Day special) but after your married it can me an ALL DAY special. Oh, and don't foreget the infamous weight gain on the pill. Then you throw in school and work. Oh and don't forget having two children less then 15 months apart. And there you have it. All my excuses on why I am a little more rounder these days. On March 27th I turn 30 and I have decided that there is now way that I'm going to be a size 18-20 when I'm 30. So, last month I joined Performax Gym (wonderful and it comes with a really cool Kids Club). I go 3-4 times a week and as of yesterday I have already lost 13 lbs!!!! Yeah!!!! I haven't quite got the dieting part done. It is totally a mental thing for me. As soon as I say those words "I'm on a diet", I crave anything and everything under the sun. I would really love to hear any tidbits, hints, success stories, anything that I can do that actually works so I can be even closer to getting back down to a size 12 or 14. And then maybe...just maybe my dream of being a the first "Real" redhead model for Victoria Secret will come true. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Try sparkspeople.com. I lost 40 pounds without cutting anything out I like. It just teaches you how to eat what you eat, well and other things. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Pajay poo:-) 13 pounds is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work and take a look at the sparks people website that pam suggested. I lost 15 pounds too and thought it was really helpful. You can do it:-) Do you guys have skypes (the camera that you can talk to others on through the internet?) Let me know, so we can talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige,wow you look good!:) Check out my blog at www.jacandwendyjohnson.blogspot.com do you still keep in touch with Jenny Asmus (can't remember her married name), and Lisa (can't remember her last name at the moment, but we all hung out together at LDSBC)? Anyway, where do you live now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's GREAT!! I lost 15lbs but it wasn't from working out so much as eating right. I tried the sparks thing and I bet it would have worked except I forgot I was doing it :) But I think something thats important is having a cut off time for eating, like depending on your schedule but I do 6 or 6:30. But that's so awesome!! I LOVE YOUR PICTURE!

    ReplyDelete