Sunday, January 25, 2009

So, I am new at this blogging thing- but here goes my first try- maybe my last try-

My wife's recent post has people sending her great vibes and good dieting and weight loss tips- of course she posts a hot looking picture of herself- but I always knew she looked that good!

I thought, if she can do it, then I can to! I too have joined the same gym in an effort to lose weight. Talk about intimidation when you walk intothe gym and all you see are "meat heads" asking "which way to the weight room?" I am here to lose weight not tell you how ravishing your muscles look- but seriously- I guess that I could lose some weight around my tummy section and working at a desk job all day, and lately all night too does not exactly help!

So now to my picture!! The following picture was taken just before the release of my latest movie "Preston Davis: Mall Cop" but at the last minute they changed the name to Paul Blart- this was to protect my image. This movie was tough- I rode a scooter all day- but hey I did my own stunts! I was living the dream! Enjoy the picture and send me some good vibes!

Preston

2 comments:

  1. You guys are the funniest couple I know:-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my cousin! I had a great time hanging out when we were up there, you guys are totally wicked! ;) Have you seen that movie? I was thinking about seeing it

    ReplyDelete