Monday, January 12, 2009

Some days my kids seem more like "Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb", and on those really special days they are seem more like "Bonnie and Clyde"! Even though they are 15 months apart, they act like "Two Peas in a Pod". Okay, enough of the quotes. At first when I found out that I was expecting again when Abigail was only 6 months old, I have to admit that I was not the least bit excited. I had a hard time dealing with being sick again especially when I had just felt like I received my body back from the first pregnancy. But...now that they are together I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so lucky to have both of them. Aaron adds so much excitement to my life. Having to deal with his craniofacial surgery at only 9 months, has helped me to rely more on my faith, my family, my friends and neighbors and especially on my Savior. He truly is a miracle child and I am so grateful to be his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment