Thursday, January 15, 2009

HALLELUJAH!!!! HALLELUJAH!!! I finally found a way to get the comment feature back on my blog!!!!! I have had a ton of people ask me why I wasn't allowing comments on my blog. I wanted comments but for some reason when I changed templates last year it blocked out the comment feature. Anyhow, I have been trying for months now to get it to work but had no progress. So....this morning I set up a new blog and then imported my old one and then I had to redo all of my extra gadgets on the side and blah...blah...blah. It's been a lot of work but I finally have the comment line up and it's ready to be used. Now you can all comment to your hearts content.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! your kids are sooo cute! i'm excited to move a bit closer...maybe we'll be able to see eachother more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!!! I am so happy I can leave messages! Your kiddo's ARE cute, you are definitely right:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...i have to say that they are the cutest kids and cousins ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete